- The regulations apply to the exhibition entitled “VAN GOGH Multi-Sensory Exhibition” , organized in soon in Zaragoza hereinafter referred to as “the Exhibition” .
- The organizer of the exhibition is RamProArt S.L. in Madrid , at the following address: c/ Gran Vía n.º 6 – Planta 4
28013 Madrid, España hereinafter referred to as the ” Organizer “
- Admission to the Exhibition area is payable and possible only upon presentation of a valid admission ticket or ID issued by the Organizer. The ticket pricelist is available at the ticket office and on the website www.van-gogh.es
- Admission to the Exhibition area of a minor is possible only under the supervision of an adult. An exhibition employee may request the Visitor to present an ID with a photo in order to determine the Visitor’s age.
- The admission ticket is valid only for the date and time of entry specified therein. However, a Visitor with a ticket issued for one hour earlier or later may enter the Exhibition area, if the current attendance allows it.
- The Exhibition staff have the right to suspend entry to the Exhibition if the number of viewers exceeds the maximum number of visitors at a given time. In such a situation, the Visitor may wait for the possibility to enter the Exhibition or exchange the admission ticket at the ticket office for a different time / date.
- The admission ticket is single-use, after crossing the exit gates it is not possible to re-enter the Exhibition area on the basis of the same ticket.
- The Visitor is obliged to keep the presented ticket until leaving the Exhibition.
- Visitors are required to leave their outerwear, handbags, backpacks and other luggage in the cloakroom, except for handbags with dimensions of max. 30cmx40cm.
- It is forbidden to bring hazardous objects and substances to the Exhibition area, e.g. knives, weapons, ammunition, explosives, telescopic batons etc. the purpose of the necessary determination of her identity, as well as the demand to leave the Exhibition in justified cases.
- Visitors are obliged to strictly comply with the currently applicable sanitary and epidemiological regulations, as well as the guidelines and recommendations of competent authorities and institutions issued on their basis. If the Visitor does not comply with these standards, the Organizer may refuse him entry to the Exhibition area or demand that he or she leave the Exhibition area immediately.
- During the tour, you should follow the comments and recommendations of the Exhibition staff.
- All failures, damage and destruction should be immediately reported to the Exhibition staff.
- The subject and specificity of the Exhibition may evoke various emotions or psychosomatic reactions. Admission to the Exhibition area is at the visitor’s own responsibility or the responsibility of their legal guardian. The visitor has the right to leave the Exhibition at any time, without the right to return on the basis of the same ticket.
- Visitors with food and drinks not secured with a tight cap will not be admitted to the Exhibition area.
- Smoking, eating and drinking is prohibited in the Exhibition area.
- It is forbidden to bring animals in the Exhibition area.
- It is not possible to enter the Exhibition area with a pram.
- Persons under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other intoxicating substances will not be admitted to the Exhibition.
- Guardians of minors are responsible for the behavior of their charges and for damage caused by them.
- The Organizer of the Show, nor its employees or subcontractors shall be liable for any random events, health, material losses, harms, etc. resulting from the specificity of the Show and failure to comply with the rules set out in these Regulations or order instructions of the Exhibition staff.
- In the event of inappropriate behavior during the visit, the Exhibition staff have the right to lead out or apprehend persons disturbing other Visitors or threatening the safety of persons or property for the purpose of handing over to the Police.
- The visitors to the Exhibition acknowledge that the exhibits and the Exhibition equipment constitute property of significant value within the meaning of Art. 115 § 5 of the Criminal Code, or property of great value within the meaning of Art. 115 § 6 of the Criminal Code, therefore their damage, destruction or seizure are associated with civil liability (pecuniary compensation) and increased criminal liability of the perpetrator, provided for causing significant or large-scale damage.
- Complaints may be submitted to the Organizer only in writing to the following address: “RamProArt S.L. Complaints Department,c/ Gran Vía n.º 6 – Planta 4
28013 Madrid, España The complaint should provide the complainant’s mailing address, make statements about the facts constituting the basis for the complaint, present the evidence in its support and indicate what the complainant is demanding if the complaint is accepted. In the case of monetary claims, the bank account number to which the requested benefit is to be fulfilled should also be provided. The complaint should also be accompanied by copies of admission tickets to the places to which the complaint relates and a copy of the proof of purchase of these tickets. The complaint should be signed personally by the claimant. A complaint that does not meet the above requirements may not be considered.
- Voluntary entry to the Exhibition area is tantamount to accepting these Regulations in full.
We ask all visitors to be polite and quiet and not to disturb other visitors.