that have been provided by them personally and voluntarily to
- Website – the website “Van-gogh.es ” operating at https://van-gogh.es
- External website: websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator
- Website / Data Administrator – the Administrator of the Website and the Data Administrator (hereinafter, the Administrator) is the company “RamProArt” S.L. with registered office at c/Gran Via n.º6 – Planta 4, 28013 Madrid, Spain, with the assignment: CIF/NIF B 105 38841, providing services electronically through the Website.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the website.
- Device: an electronic device with software through which the User obtains access to the website.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Personal dataInformation relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a first and last name, identification number, location data, Internet identifier or one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social factors specific to a natural person.
- Processingmeans an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, recording, organizing, arranging, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing, sending, distributing or otherwise sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
- Restriction of processing: means the marking of stored personal data for the purpose of limiting its processing in the future.
- Profilingmeans any form of automated processing of personal data, consisting in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects related to the effects of work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement of a natural person.
- Consent: the data subject’s consent means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of the will to which the data subject, in the form of a clear affirmative statement or action, allows the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
- Personal data protection breach: means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- Pseudonymizationmeans the processing of personal data in such a way that it can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures that prevent it from being assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Anonymization – Data anonymization is an irreversible process of data operations that destroys/overwrites “personal data”, making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
2 Data Protection Inspector
In accordance with art. 37 of the GDPR, the Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. In matters related to data processing, including personal data, please contact the Administrator directly.
3 Types of cookies
- Internal cookies: files loaded and read from the user’s device by the website’s ICT system.
- External cookies: files placed and read from the user’s device by the ICT systems of external websites. Scripts from external websites that may place cookies on the user’s devices have been consciously placed on the website through scripts and services available and installed on the website.
- Session Cookies : files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website during a session on a given Device. Once the session is terminated, the files are deleted from the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: files loaded and read from the user’s device by the website until they are manually deleted. Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session, unless the User’s Device settings are set to delete cookies after the end of the Device session.
4 Data storage security
- Mechanisms for storing and reading cookie files: the mechanisms for storing, reading, and reading cookie files are and exchange data between cookies stored on the user’s device and the website are implemented through the built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow the collection of other data from the user’s device or data from other websites visited by the user, including personal data or confidential information. It is also virtually impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal Cookies: the cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information that may threaten the security of personal data or the security of the Device used by the User.
- Cookie Control
- The user can at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the cookie data stored by each website.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers is available on the website: how to disable cookies or from one of the following vendors:
- The User may delete at any time any Cookie file saved so far by using the tools on the User’s Device through which the User uses the Website services.
- Risks on the part of the User – The Administrator uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of the data placed in the cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity.The Administrator is not responsible for intercepting this data, impersonating the User’s session or deleting it as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojans and other spyware that may or may have been the User’s Device infected. To protect against these threats, users should follow the rules of safe network use.
- Storage of personal data: the Administrator guarantees that it makes every effort to ensure that the processed personal data voluntarily entered by Users are secure, access to them is limited and is carried out in accordance with their intended use and processing purposes. The administrator also ensures that it does everything possible to protect its data against loss, through the use of appropriate physical and organizational safeguards.
5 Purposes for which cookie files are used
- Improve and facilitate access to the Web Site
- Personalization of the Web Site for Users
- Marketing, Remarketing on external websites
- Keep statistics (users, number of visits, types of devices, connection, etc.)
- Provision of multimedia services
6 Purposes of the processing of personal data
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users is processed for one of the following purposes:
- Implementation of electronic services:
- Communication of the Administrator with Users on matters related to the Web Site and data protection
- Guaranteeing the legitimate interest of the Administrator
Data about Users collected anonymously and automatically is processed for one of the following purposes:
- Statistics maintenance
- Guaranteeing the legitimate interest of the Administrator
7 Cookies from external websites
- Multimedia services:
- Maintenance of statistics:
- Other services:
8 Types of data collected
The Website collects data about Users.some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and some data is personal data voluntarily provided by Users when subscribing to individual services offered by the Website. Anonymous data collected automatically:
Data collected during registration:
- IP Address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- The subpages of the web site that are opened
- Time spent on the corresponding sub-page of the website
- Type of operating system
- Address of the previous subpage
- Reference address
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet Service Provider
Data collected when subscribing to the Newsletter service
- E-mail address
- IP address (automatically collected)
Part of the data (without identifying data) may be stored in cookies. Some data (without identifying data) may be transferred to the statistical service provider.
9 Access to personal data by third parties
As a general rule, the only recipient of the personal data provided by Users is the Administrator.data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or sold to third parties. Access to the data (most often on the basis of the Data Processing Agreement) may be granted to the entities responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and services required to administer the website, i.e:
10 Method of processing personal dataPersonal data provided voluntarily by Users:
Anonymous data (no personal data) collected automatically:
- Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union, unless it has been published as a result of an individual action by the User (e.g., entering a comment or post), which will make the data available to all visitors to the website.
- Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
- Personal data will not be sold to third parties.
- Anonymized data (without personal data) will be transferred outside the European Union.
- Anonymized data (without personal data) can be used for automated decision making (profiling). Anonymous data profiling (without personal data) has no legal effect or, similarly, does not significantly affect the individual whose data is subject to automated decision making.
- Anonymous data (without personal data) will not be sold to third parties.
11 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The Website collects and processes Users’ data on the basis of:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Art. 6 sec.1 lit. and the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Art. 6 sec.1 lit. b The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- Art. 6 sec.1 lit. f The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party.
- Law of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
- Law of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800).
- Law of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83).
12 Period of processing of personal dataPersonal data provided voluntarily by Users:
As a rule, the specified personal data is stored only for the period of the provision of the Service on the Website by the Administrator, and is deleted or anonymized within 30 days after the end of the provision of services (e.g. deletion of a registered user account, unsubscription from the newsletter list, etc.).In such a situation, the Administrator shall store the indicated data, from the moment of requesting their deletion by the User, no longer than a period of 3 years in case of non-compliance or suspected non-compliance with the provisions of the website regulations by the User. Anonymous data (without personal data) collected automatically:
Anonymous statistical data, which does not constitute personal data, is stored by the Administrator to maintain website statistics for an indefinite period.
13 Users’ rights related to the processing of personal data
The Website collects and processes Users’ data on the basis of:
- Right of access to personal data Users have the right to access their personal data, at the request of the Administrator.
- Right to rectify personal data Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately rectify incorrect personal data and/or supplement incomplete personal data, upon request submitted to the Administrator.
- The right to delete personal data Users have the right to request the Administrator to delete personal data immediately, upon request sent to the Administrator.The Administrator reserves the right to suspend the execution of the request for deletion of data to protect the legitimate interest of the Administrator (for example, when the User has violated the Regulations or the data was obtained as a result of correspondence). In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option to delete his personal data himself using the link provided in each email sent.
- The right to limit the processing of personal data Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art.18 GDPR, including the questioning of the accuracy of personal data, carried out upon request submitted to the Administrator.
- Right to transfer personal data Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data about the User in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, implemented upon request submitted to the Administrator.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art.21 of the RGPD, implemented at the request of the Administrator.
- Right to file a complaint Users have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body in charge of personal data protection.
14 Contacting the administrator
You can contact the Administrator in one of the following ways
- Mailing Address – RamProArt Sociedad de responsabilidad limitada, c/Gran Via nº 6-Planta 4, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Website requirements
- Restricting the saving of and access to cookie files on the user’s device may cause some of the website’s functions to malfunction.
- The Administrator assumes no responsibility for incorrect functioning of the Website functions if the User restricts in any way the possibility to save and read cookie files.
16 External links
On the website: articles, publications, posts or user comments, there may be links to external websites with which the website owner does not cooperate. These links and the pages or files indicated therein may be dangerous to your Device or pose a threat to the security of your data. The Administrator is not responsible for content outside the website.
- The changes introduced will become effective upon publication. B38841